Confidentiality of your personal data is of great priority for us. According to the “Personal Data Protection” law, we publish the Private Policy, which describes how information is collected about users and how we use it. We ask you to thoroughly read the information below.
1. General rules. This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the law “About Personal Data Protection” and it determines the procedure of personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data with LLC "Challenge Aero" (hereinafter - the Operator).
2. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his/her personal data including the protection of his/her rights, privacy, and personal and family secrets
3. The Operator’s Policy as for personal data processing (hereinafter –The Policy) applies to all information the Operator can obtain about the Users of the website helicopter.ua
4. The Operator can process the following personal data of users: first and last name; email address; phone numbers; delivery address. The Operator receives this data from the user only when the User fills in the order form on the helicopter.ua website and/or sends them to the Operator. The website also collects and processes the User’s data automatically(including “cookie” files) using Internet analytics services (GoogleAnalytics and others). The above data hereinafter referred to as the Policy are united by the general term Personal data.
6. The purpose of processing the user's personal data is to inform the user by sending e-mails, concluding, executing, and terminating civil contracts; providing users with access to information and/or materials on the site. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers, and events organized by the Operator. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal of notifications".
7. Impersonal data of users, which are collected through the services of Internet analytics, are used to collect information about the actions of users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
9. The security of personal data which is processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10. The Operator ensures the security of the personal data and takes all necessary measures that could exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
11. The User’s personal data will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to third parties except the cases related to current legislation.
12. In case of inaccuracies found out in the personal data the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s e-mail email@example.com.
13. The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail to the Operator to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
14. The User may receive any clarifications on issues of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail.
15. This document will reflect any changes to the operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.